Creating Ceremony and Sacred Space
with Martien & Teressena
Ceremony is a way to engage in the mystery of the Sacred. It allows us to experience the invisible world in a tangible way; to bridge the natural and supernatural. Through ceremony one can travel between the realms to access other states of consciousness. By creating sacred space, we can step outside of time and space to connect with the wisdom of the Cosmos within; to experience Infinity.
June 23 & 24, Branch Mill Organic Farm & Retreat, Arroyo Grande
- • Inner preparation for facilitating ceremony
- • How to create an altar space with intention
- • The dimensional aspects and levels of ceremony
- • Directing energy to create sacred space
- • Different types of ceremonies and their purpose
- • How to create your own ceremonies
- • How to bridge the Mundane and the Mystical
- • How to connect with the Ancestors, the Cosmos
- • as a way to bridge the Inner and Outer worlds.
Times: Saturday 9 - 5, Sunday 10 - 4
Exchange: $188, includes lunch, all class materials for ceremonies.
* Only $155 if you’ve attended the Ancestors Gathering or Medicine
Wheel classes before!
For more information contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org • 805-464-9918